Monday, September 22, 2008

Wild Child

I've been calling Gwen my 'wild child' simply because of her unruly hair. As most of you know, she didn't have much hair for a long time. It really started growing when she was around 18 months old. Now, it curls in the back and because it is so fine, it tends to go everywhere! Her bangs are especially bad and are always in her face. The problem is, she doesn't let me brush her hair, put her hair up so that it isn't in her face, or, because I wanted to do this the other day, cut her bangs so they aren't in her face. Boy can she scream! She covers her face with her hands and shouts 'no mom!'. It is impossible to do anything with her hair -- if I even come close to her with the intentions of touching her hair, she is running away. I wonder if she remembers that she had so little hair for so long :)


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

kids must just not like their hair being messed with

soren hates it and so does eryn
i have to pin her down to put in a barrette but she has to have it because i can't see her face through her hair either

what is up with that hair thing any how?

Unknown said...

I love her crazy hair! It makes me laugh everytime I see her. She doesn't have a care in the world, to cute.