Sunday, October 19, 2008

Time

It always seems that there isn't enough time to do everthing I want to do. Now that I am working, I have even less time, although I am enjoying the work. It is nice to get out and do something different -- it gives me a break and gives me a chance to talk with other adults. I think it really is true when people say that mothers (or whichever parent stays at home with the kids) have the most difficult jobs, because you never really get a break. And time to yourself? That is a faint memory. So is having nice, peaceful, quiet. You get used to being tired all of the time. But it is also the most rewarding job. I wouldn't trade it for anything. I think having kids makes you young again. You get to experience everything again as if it was the first time. And they change so much. There is never a dull moment with kids! Days are filled with them learning new things, even if those new things spell trouble. A big smile, laugh, or hug from your kids is the best thing in the world. So, although I don't seem to have time to do the things I would like to do, I will try to enjoy every moment I do have.

No comments: