Friday, November 14, 2008

Halloween

When I started up this blog, I had a bit more time to actually write things down! Anyway, I know this is a bit late, but here are some pictures from Halloween. We took Gwen and Oliver to the mall for trick-or-treating, and I think Gwen enjoyed it. She was saying trick-or-treat to get candy (although fairly quietly!), and was holding up her pumpkin bucket. As you can see, she was a unicorn -- she loved the costume so much that the first thing she said when she woke up for the two weeks leading up to halloween was 'me wear pony'. It was very cute. Oliver was a puppy. They both helped Brad carve the pumpkin. When Gwen pulled out some of the pumpkin 'innards', she made the classic 'gross' face. Oliver, however, had no such complaints. He first reached one hand in, and then put the other hand in a was squishing the 'stuff' in his hands. He would have crawled right in the pumpkin if he could (wait a minute, he kind of did!).


No comments: